Skip to main content

Faith can move Mountains

People follow what they are told from the beginning.
Blindly.
With all the faith.
And consider it the universal truth.
A truly waste of faith, when they can put the same faith in themselves and become better at something.
Human mind has the capability to question things and to have things reasoned out.
Its that question which has led to creation of Buddhism. Its not that I am praising any religion or certain community as what I write can not be fortified by any religion.
Its just that I admire the true potential of mind used for it.
Also I don't portray the idea of loosing one's belief in something.
Just questioning it. Redirecting if necessary.


Quoting Mr.William Walker Atkinson from his book, "Faith Power or Your Inspirational Forces"
Faith, if directed toward evil and feared things, operates with as much force as if directed toward good and desired things.


Question things. Their existence. What it contains. Whether or not it deserves your faith.
As it is very well said,
Faith can move Mountains.


faith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vulnerable Guising Fool

You might have met some people who behave in a stupid way even when they meet you the first time. And obviously people are not much comfortable in seeing them in future because lets face it, no one is attracted to guys who become weirdly stupid when they should put on their best to try and impress the crowd near them. But here's the catch. It's not always that people put on their STUPID mask to be weird in front of others. There's a difference in being a fool and being vulnerable. And there's a reason for their vulnerability. It's because they want to make the atmosphere a less restricted and fortified, in other words, to make others open. Because that's the key. It's only then when the people open up and share their feelings and thoughts. To make the people around much comfortable and frank in the conversation that may come up. But clearly, "normal" people are not able to make out the difference between the ongoing vulnerability an

It comes and goes

Life sometimes gets so messed up that it gets hard for once to recognise oneself in those situations. So it did for me. I know I am using 'did' to refer it as it happened in the past, whereas actually, it bothers me in the present as well. I know it becomes difficult to find inner peace and the person no longer knows what or how he actually was, even though he lives in the past but that's the past that became the very reason for him to become weird at the first place. I don't know how, but somehow out of the blue, in the middle of all that mess and hatred, the "LOST" little guy managed to come up and made me do the right thing. It was a text. I know sometimes things need to be done in person, as in for real rather than being a virtual presence, but I didn't know what would happen if I actually see her. So I texted. "I know I have been weird to you lately, but I should not be this way. I know it has been hard for you too. But it has been uncontain