Skip to main content

It comes and goes

It comes and goes


Life sometimes gets so messed up that it gets hard for once to recognise oneself in those situations.

So it did for me.

I know I am using 'did' to refer it as it happened in the past, whereas actually, it bothers me in the present as well.

I know it becomes difficult to find inner peace and the person no longer knows what or how he actually was, even though he lives in the past but that's the past that became the very reason for him to become weird at the first place.




I don't know how, but somehow out of the blue, in the middle of all that mess and hatred, the "LOST" little guy managed to come up and made me do the right thing.

It was a text.

I know sometimes things need to be done in person, as in for real rather than being a virtual presence, but I didn't know what would happen if I actually see her.

So I texted.

"I know I have been weird to you lately, but I should not be this way. I know it has been hard for you too. But it has been uncontainable for me. I have been unstable emotionally. And I want to tell you that I don't hate you. I hate what you have done. But I don't hate you. I can never hate you because you are the only person on this planet that I have loved and opened up to in every aspect and I still love you even if you ruled against it. I behave this way because of mixed and overwhelming emotions that come up. The extreme anger, love, memories, warmth, and even more anger because of all being snatched away in a blow. My mind wraps it all up into a capsule of HATE. But I want to let you know that it is not what it seems. It's the shield of anger. It comes and goes. I can't help it. I am sorry for being this way to you. I want you to be safe. I want you to take good care of yourself. I want you to be happy and stay that way."




There. I just said what I had to. It took great courage for me to do this. Even though the anger part came to me in bits and pieces while saying that, but I can control it in this amount. At least now I can, after being driven by it I know what are its weakness and how to bend it.




I don't know why I did it or how the Little guy came to the rescue. But I am glad he did.

I don't know if this would take me closer to inner peace or take it further away from me.

But I know that I did the right thing today to the person that matters the most to me.

And now I can sleep peacefully after too long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vulnerable Guising Fool

You might have met some people who behave in a stupid way even when they meet you the first time. And obviously people are not much comfortable in seeing them in future because lets face it, no one is attracted to guys who become weirdly stupid when they should put on their best to try and impress the crowd near them. But here's the catch. It's not always that people put on their STUPID mask to be weird in front of others. There's a difference in being a fool and being vulnerable. And there's a reason for their vulnerability. It's because they want to make the atmosphere a less restricted and fortified, in other words, to make others open. Because that's the key. It's only then when the people open up and share their feelings and thoughts. To make the people around much comfortable and frank in the conversation that may come up. But clearly, "normal" people are not able to make out the difference between the ongoing vulnerability an

Pigeons

Amidst this ever-changing weather, they are the only ones who keep coming back. Wanted to get rid of them eventually but they have become a part of our life which has stuck over the years when many left and lost touch. Their presence is no longer a pain. They feel familiar. As usual, they have found a place in our house for themselves to hammer their tents and continue the cycle of life. The same spot at which they always strive to make a nest. They will breed the new ones and the children will grow up and eventually fly away. Leading their own lives, forgetting the hand that fed them. They will then join the finite marathon of life. It’s this very strange behaviour that perplexes me. Most of the animals have a lifelong intertwined sense of family and attachment. But they seem to follow some different concept of life. They are different than the most. I wonder if their petit body accommodates’s a heart inside! Maybe it does. Maybe that’s why they have a